If you're having trouble with the website we'd suggest you try the following:
1. Delete your cookies
You may need to delete your cookies. On most internet browsers you can delete your cookies using ‘Tools' or ‘History'.
2. Restart your browser
Once you've cleared your cookies, close your browser, reopen it and visit our site again. You should be able to use it without any more problems.
3. Use another browser
Our website works best with a browser other than Internet Explorer. Preferably use Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.
4. Update your operating system
We also suggest that you use the latest version of your operating system provider e.g. Windows, OSX etc.
5. Contact us
If you're still having problems, contact our Customer Happiness Team via firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- As much detail as you can about the issue
- Screenshots of any error messages you get
- Which web browser you're using (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc.)
- What you've done so far to try to resolve it